Working with Drew
I require every new client to go through the planning process. If you don’t have a roadmap, how will we know what your portfolio should look like, or how your assets should be titled? I use a process adapted from over 15 years of completing hundreds of financial plans for families.
- Most importantly, I have a process!
- 15 years in the independent & institutional space, serving hundreds of high net worth clients, coaching other advisors, serving as a resource
- 60+ steps to ensure nothing is missed
- 2 most important steps to you:
- Fact Finder meeting: deep conversation to help us both understand
- Presentation meeting: We talk through every risk/opportunity/recommendation in each subject area, so you understand where you are and how to get where you want to go!
What do you need?
I need a financial plan
A financial plan requires an understanding of you and your goals. I will engage with you, one on one, to create a financial plan encompassed in a single flat fee quoted in advance. I will construct either a modular plan or a comprehensive financial plan based on your needs. A modular plan focuses on one or two of your primary focus areas and usually takes about eight to ten hours to work through. A comprehensive plan focuses on three or more major subject areas and really ties your ‘big-picture’ together.
I need an ongoing advisory relationship
I provide the same in-depth planning services as above. The planning fee is discounted if we connect in a long-term focused relationship to facilitate and implement the recommendations in your financial plan. In addition to educating you on your financial risks and opportunities, we manage your portfolio assets to the parameters identified in your plan. We will work with your CPA, attorney, and other trusted resources to address your income tax and estate planning needs, as well as research your insurance coverage to address risk mitigation.
Key elements of your comprehensive financial plan:
- I will calculate your retirement date options, based on the assumptions we agree upon. No opinions or rules of thumb, just math.
- Your Family Benchmark: I will compute the minimal amount of risk you need to take in your investment portfolio to provide the highest probability your money lasts throughout your lifetime.
- Max Spending: I will tell you the most amount of money you can spend every year and still do what’s most important to you. (both during lifetime and as a legacy)
- Determine minimum life insurance coverage necessary to meet your needs. Provide for a young family, or leave a specific legacy?
- Determine what might happen if you need long-term care and compute how best to address the cost.
- How much you need to save to provide the desired amount of college funding.
CFP Board Code of Ethics.
As a CFP® Professional, Drew must act as a fiduciary when providing financial advice to a client. The CFP Board Code of Ethics states:
- Act with honesty, integrity, competence, and diligence.
- Act in the client’s best interests.
- Exercise due care.
- Avoid or disclose and manage conflicts of interest.
- Maintain the confidentiality and protect the privacy of client information.
- Act in a manner that reflects positively on the financial planning profession and CFP® certification.
Write a Message
Have Any Questions?
Thank you very much for your interest in our company and our services and if you have any questions, please write us a message now!